I understand this will be difficult to read for a lot of people. However as our skin absorbs everything we put on it, we need to inform ourselves on the dangers of the majority of chemicals in our personal care products.

Killing Her Softly...with toxic care products

When the alarm rings she slowly  gets out of bed, turns on the shower and under the steady stream of warm water,  she gently scrubs her body with Ammonia, Formaldehyde and Phenol.

Next, she shampoos her tinted hair with DEA and Sodium Lauryl Sulfate.

Rinsing the shampoo, she applies a good amount of  mutagenic DEA & Propylene Glycol and lets it penetrate while she pops the 
top on the shaving cream and shaves her legs with A-Pinene.

The shower finished, she towel dries and spreads  on an even coat of Contaminant, Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PHAs) and a dusting of an Asbestos Substance over her skin. She sprays the scented Aluminum under her arms, brushes her teeth with FD&C Blue#1 & Resorcinol, Saccharin, and Fluoride. Then she rinses and gargles with Ethanol and Phenol  Alcohol. She combs setting gel through her hair then blows it dry and sprays it  with polyvinylpyrrolidine (PVP). 

Sitting at her vanity, she carefully applies a thin film of Phenol Carbolic

Acid, Dioxin and Propylene Glycol, over her face to reduce the fine lines.

Today, she'll wear foundation and a little FD&C Red #3. And, better add some eye-Iron Oxide for today is a special meeting and a little Toxic and Mutagenic Ascorbyl Palmitate to line her lids and  a stroke of Bacteria & Polyvinylpyrrolide (PVP) to her lashes. 
  
A dab of Benzo-A-Pyrene and Benzo-B-Fluroanthene  to color her lips, a spritz of her favorite scent, Toluene and Benzaldehyde, and  a little Carcinogenic Nitrosamine, NMPABAO on her face arms and legs to block  the suns rays and she  is set for the day.

She looks radiant and healthy, but her  looks are killing her! 
(Information sourced from One Group Resources)
 
If you are wondering if these poisons are being absorbed through her skin go cut open a clove of garlic and rub it on the
bottom  of your foot and see how long it takes to taste it in your mouth, about  3  seconds! 

There is a way to avoid all these chemicals being absorbed in your body....STOP using them!

There are alternatives......read the ingredients on your personal care products, are they nurturing you or poisoning you?

For options.....go to Miessence    

You deserve the best ..... nurture yourself and your family with chemical free products.

kJ


 

     .








elani kalalo
7/9/2012

wow this is a nice blog kj, since 2010 i am a user/dealer of natural/organic personal care products here in the Philippines, although its tough to educate/influence people to do so, i just continue doing it, not losing hope. but since then im adding client to my list..thanks God i came across to your blog. keep in touch

Reply

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me

Reply



Leave a Reply.


Copyright (c) Nurture Nourish Naturally All rights reserved.